FALL-SPRING 2017-2018 vacancies: apt 4
2018-2019 APARTMENTS LISTED MID-OCTOBER
SUMMER 2017 APARTMENTS LISTED MID-MARCH
FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT & NO PETS
OWNER PAYS FOR:
heat, water, & sewer
gas for stove and hot water heater
trash disposal & recycling fees
cleaning common areas
occupancy and code inspection fees
snow removal & pest control
TENANT PAYS FOR:
electricity for lights and outlets
DESCRIPTION OF APARTMENTS
- Five apartments are above Phillips Emporium and between Dollar General and China Town restaurant. Walking to Kehr Union takes 10-12 minutes
- Municipal parking lot is immediately behind The Phillips Building. Purchase permit from Town Police Department
- Apartments are unfurnished
- Ceilings are high and have ceiling fans
- Interconnected, hardwired, battery back-up smoke detection system throughout the building
- Passed state and local inspections
- no laundry facilities (public laundromat nearby)
- no A/C although tenants may provide personal units
APARTMENT 1 - on the 2nd floor with front and rear exits. Four bedrooms, bath, living room/dining room area, large kitchen. Two bedrooms will accommodate twin beds. Maximum 5 roommates. 1,236 sq ft. No vacancy 2017-2018.
APARTMENT 2 - on the 3rd floor with one entrance door. One bedroom, living room, dining room, bath, and kitchen. Perfect for single or couple. 458 sq ft. No vacancy 2017-2018.
APARTMENT 3 - on the 3rd floor with several entrance doors and a porch. Two bedrooms, living room, pantry, bath, kitchen. One bedroom will accommodate twin beds. 2 people max. 736 sq ft No vacancy 2017-2018.
APARTMENT 4 - on the 3rd floor with several entrances and a porch. One bedroom, living room, bath, and a large eat-in kitchen. Perfect for single or couple. 557 sq ft. Single: $3,400/semester; Double: $3,000/person/semester.
APARTMENT 5 - on the 2nd floor is a two-room efficiency. Single tenant. Electricity included in rent for this apartment only. 242 sq ft. $2,750/semester.